Why do radiators deflate?
In southern cities, more and more families will choose to install radiators in winter. Warm rooms not only facilitate the activities of the elderly, but also allow children to play freely. However, after using the radiators for a period of time, they need to put a vent to avoid the situation of air blockage. Next, let's see why and how to correctly vent the radiators.
The reason of deflating the radiator
During the operation of the whole radiator system, there will be gas generated in the pipeline, which is stored at the highest point of the system. When the gas accumulates to a certain extent, it will produce "gas blockage" phenomenon, which will hinder the flow of water in the system pipeline, and the phenomenon of non heating or uneven heating occurs in the heat conduction radiator. Therefore, we need to give the radiator every other period of time Bleed. An integral part of the radiator heating system is the radiator exhaust valve, which is not noticeable in the whole radiator system, but has a vital role in the device. The exhaust valve is generally installed at the top of the radiator, and looks like a small screw.
Procedure for radiator bleeding
1. First, check whether the water inlet valve of the pipeline is open.
2、 Close the inlet and outlet valves of the radiators at home.
3. When the upper and lower valves are closed, slightly loosen the vent valve, and stop twisting the vent valve immediately after hearing the sound of gas discharge, so that the gas can be discharged by itself. Because the gas in the radiator is accumulated at the top of the radiator, it is easy to release the gas under the action of atmospheric pressure.
4. Loosen the inlet valve slightly until there is stable water flow out, and then close the vent valve. This step must be patient. Just turn it on a little bit and hear the sound of water. Otherwise, the gas will not be discharged easily.
5. Repeat step 4 several times until the gas is completely exhausted. Some users have a lot of gas in their heating system pipes, which requires repeated exhaust to ensure the stability of heating.
Precautions for radiator bleeding
1. The lack of heat in the radiator is mostly caused by the air blockage inside the radiator, which results in the poor circulation of water flow. When the residents discharge water to the radiator, the air is actually discharged from the radiator, and the amount of water discharged is very small. Some residents don't understand that releasing a large basin of water not only wastes the water, but also makes the hot water in the heating pipe not enough to store, resulting in the heating not reaching the proper temperature.
2. In the process of radiator venting, if you accidentally screw off the vent valve, you can immediately find a wooden chopstick, sharpen one end, and insert it into the vent hole to avoid a lot of water leakage. Then, find a professional to repair.
3. In addition, we should pay special attention to the fact that "air release" is not equal to "water discharge". In fact, water discharge is a mistake, not only ineffective, but also increasingly cold.
Radiator venting is one of the common methods to solve the problem of radiator not being hot. The use effect of radiator is related to design, installation and after-sale. Therefore, it needs professional and guaranteed HVAC company to install and debug to avoid all kinds of problems in the use process, and can enjoy professional after-sale service after failure.